Visits and Event Coverage
Visits/Event Coverage / Travel
We love going to visit distilleries, breweries, wineries, bars, etc., and photo document and write about where we have been for our readers. We to capture the place, it’s people and the surrounding area and culture wherever we go to better capture the flavor of a place and it’s products. We try to give our readers a feel for the places we have been . Spirits Review only covers only places and events where Christopher Carlsson has been through the use of original photography, narratives, and tasting notes and/or reviews of cocktails and spirits where applicable. Coverage of the event takes place during the visit/event and is also referenced after the fact as posts and photos regarding spirits and places of interest.
Requirements for travel to cover event
Event or company arranges and pays for the following:
· Hotel Expenses
· Meal Expenses
· Transportation to and from airport
· Transportation to and from all events
· Complimentary admission to all events
· Negotiable per day travel stipend
· Coverage of events will be on the Spirits Review site in both blog and adventure sections. Content is at Spirits Reviews’ discretion. Content will be left up for viewers for the duration .
· Photography taken by Christopher Carlsson of Spirits Review. Examples: http://spiritsreview.com/category/adventures/
· Coverage through social media such as Facebook and Twitter during the event. Placement of story and pictures after event or visit may include our website (permanent posts), Facebook, Flickr, Foodspotting, Yelp, Pinterest, print media and other sites. Current statistics for Spirits Review is currently around 100,000 hits per week and 12,000- 15,000 unique visitors per week. Reference postings about the event months following when relevant.
Please feel free to email me with any questions regarding coverage and / or travel.